Active Parents Active Kids is a non-profit making organisation founded by volunteers. We work with families in Lausanne and Vaud who are looking for fun, healthy, free and low cost sports activities to do together.
To keep providing activities for them, we rely on grants, sponsorship, donations and a small annual membership fee. Membership is free for families who cannot afford to pay, who have been recommended by their doctor, or who volunteer to help run our sessions. Discounts are available for groups.
We would love to hear from you if you think you could sponsor or partner with us, to help us to continue or expand our activities.
It’s not just about money, we are also interested in sponsors who can make a pledge in kind.
We would love to hear from anyone who is able to connect us with:
- Donations or loans of sports equipment.
- Indoor and outdoor venues where we can host events.
- Social media support. Following us on Facebook or Instagram and sharing our events is highly appreciated!
- Community engagement support. Could you tell your network about us? If you work at a school, nursery or another organisation, we can send you some flyers to give to colleagues or clients.
- An event where we could promote our activities with posters and flyers, or bring a sports coach to do a live demonstration.
- A discount for our members on a sports or health related activity or service.
- Low cost or free printing or other marketing services.
- Volunteers for our events. Maybe you would like to volunteer your staff as part of a community outreach programme?
- Refreshments or other merchandise for our families – such as healthy drinks and snacks, water bottles and travel tickets.
- And, of course, money! Maybe your organisation would like to sponsor us financially, or you know of a grant programme we could apply for.
If you can help with any of this, or something else, please get in touch.